1. Why should I choose Turtletraxx? There are several reasons. First, we are full time professional entertainers. We entertain, DJ
and teach dance as a living. We do not recommend hiring 'part-time' DJ services. It is just not possible to provide first class
professional service on a part-time basis. Secondly (and maybe most importantly), we are fully licensed, registered and insured to
operate in Washington State. Also, we perform at every event ourselves. No junior DJ's or trainees. And unlike many DJ's, we know
musical genres: Big Band, Ballroom, Country, Hip Hop, Rock 'n' roll, et al. We know a Cha cha from a 2-step.
2. Do you provide a written contract? Yes. It is extremely important to have your booking date, event instructions and other
pertinant information confirmed in writing.
3. Are you willing to play requests and discuss the music ahead of time? Absolutely! We take in consideration all requests. We
also listen to your suggestions and play from your desired song list.
4. Do you use professional equipment? Yes, of the highest possible caliber. In fact, we are one of the very few companies in the
Pacific Northwest to use the BOSE L1, an unobstrusive speaker system. We have a wide assortment of lighting effects including lasers,
accent lighting, fog/haze & other specialty lighting. At many events, we also incorporate ambient and music videos into our
5. How much time do you allow for set-up? We always arrive at least two hours prior to the contracted start time. In most cases,
we are setup and in-place before your first guest walks through the door.
6. Will you be suitably dressed for our occasion? Generally, the client specifies the type of apparel that is expected to be worn for
the occasion. Formal, semi-formal or business casual are the most popular forms of attire. If you are having a "themed" event, we
always enjoy dressing for the occasion.
7. Do you belong to a professional organization or trade group? Yes. We are members of the Monroe Chamber of Commerce,
Granite falls Chamber of commerce, Snohomish Chamber of Commerce, US DJ Association, National Association of Mobile Entertainers,
and the National Bartenders Guild.
8. Do you accept credit cards as payment? Yes, we do, and PayPal, too.
9. Are you Interactive? Yes! Even though we are quite animated in our performances, the 'amount' of our interactivity is decided by
you. We have a selection of interactive group activities and games that include guests of all ages including dance lessons, group
challenges, team games, and karaoke.
Phone: (360) 794 3452
Address: 211 West Hill Street, Suite G101
Monroe, WA. 98272