1. Why should I choose Turtletraxx? There are several reasons. First, we are full time professional
entertainers. We entertain, DJ and teach dance as a living. We do not recommend hiring 'part-time' DJ
services. It is just not possible to provide first class professional service on a part-time basis.
Secondly (and maybe most importantly), we are fully licensed, registered and insured to operate in
Washington State. Also, we perform at every event ourselves. No junior DJ's or trainees. And unlike
many DJ's, we know musical genres: Big Band, Ballroom, Country, Hip Hop, Rock 'n' roll, et al. We
know a Cha cha from a 2-step.
2. Do you provide a written contract? Yes. It is extremely important to have your booking date, event
instructions and other pertinant information confirmed in writing.
3. Are you willing to play requests and discuss the music ahead of time? Absolutely! We take in
consideration all requests. We also listen to your suggestions and play from your desired song list.
4. Do you use professional equipment? Yes, of the highest possible caliber. We also have a wide
assortment of lighting effects including uplights, lasers, accent lighting, fog/haze & other
specialty lighting. At many events, we also incorporate ambient and music videos into our
5. How much time do you allow for set-up? We always arrive at least two hours prior to the contracted
start time. In most cases, we are setup and in-place before your first guest walks through the door.
6. Do you belong to a professional organization or trade group? Yes. We are members of several local
Chambers of Commerce, the US DJ Association, National Association of Mobile Entertainers, and the
National Bartenders Guild.
7. Do you accept credit cards as payment? Yes, we do, and PayPal, too.
Phone: (360) 794 3452
Address: 211 West Hill Street,
Monroe, WA. 98272